“2PM's operations are hardwired so that all potential conflicts of interest are eliminated.”
A three-way relationship between the client, the custodian and 2PM
- 2PM offers its clients the possibility to open an account with a custodian bank with whom special conditions have been negociated. A mandate is signed, which reflects the guidelines and objectives for the asset management strategy.
- This saves a lot of trouble and gives clients comfort that their assets remain with their trusted custodian. In addition, all trades within 2PM’s mandate are executed through the client’s custodian.
- 2PM monitors all trades to verify best execution prices and settlements, and provides the client with regular reporting on the basis of reconciled valuations by the custodian bank.
2PM has signed third-party manager agreements with many reknowned banks, such as:
- België: ABN AMRO, Société Générale, Deutsche Bank
- Monaco: Banque de Gestion Edmond de Rothschild, Crédit Foncier Monégasque, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Crédit Suisse, Société Générale, Banque Safra, Compagnie Monégasque de Banque
- Luxembourg: ABN AMRO, BGL, BNP Paribas, Pictet, Banque de Luxembourg, ING
- Zwitserland: Lombard Odier, Pictet, Crédit Suisse